Monday, April 6, 2009

WHY??


okay,here is the deal~ yesterday me and my friends were having such a boring day and here she is talking talking about logical and unlogical thinking which drives me crazy!! why?? well she did mention..."the higher you learn the crazier you get"

and then she gave me such a hard questions to answer and it drives me nuts until i couldn't concentrate on my maths! so kept on pestering her with the question...WHY WHY WHY????

so we were talking about math in everyday life...how does it apply to our daily life?? and then i told her i watched a series in AXN,Numbers (kind of a math solving crime thingy).. and then here she is the question....HOW CAN THAT BE TRUE?? can human behaviour can be determine by number/math?? how can we know the future with number? how we know the criminals and his location by using just number?? and yes,she made me crazyy for the whole day

No comments:

Post a Comment