Monday, February 8, 2010

Frustrated but yet Satisfying

Results were already out.. The first thing came into my mind was what should I do next? I should plan carefully.. Hmmm -_-"

I'm glad that I passed the A level examination but~ there's a but.. hahaha apakannn~ OkOk lets get serious.. I felt frustrated about my grades but I'm satisfied.. Because I didn't expect that I pass but too bad no UK for me.. hahaha..

Let it be~ Because I know it's not my luck.. Hmm~ >.< But,I still blamed myself for it.. haha..

It wasn't one of my plan to get the scholarship,but when I saw my friends who are eligible for it,I felt down and almost crying.. haha.. damn it.. But congrates to all of my 18 mates.. Gd luck to all of u and enjoy ur life in UK.. :'(

Enough of it.. hehe.. But I'm satisfied with my result and thanks to god..

No comments:

Post a Comment