Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Life is sometimes cruel

Being emo for the last several hours and it is still lasting.. Not getting better,instead it's worsen..

Yeahh.. My lifetime is equal to sadness,ironic > happiness,I think so.. In general,every happy moment I had is just for a while and sadness conquers much of it..

I tweeted I prefer to die rather than hearing a sad news a few hours ago.. Yes this is true.. Absolutely true.. Well,I actually wanted to tweet "can someone just shoot me right on the head because I hate to stay alive.."

Yeah this is part of life but some sort of things is really unacceptable.. I really wish I could somebody else who live in an appropriate of life,where it should be..

Well I shouldn't say what was happening in here because I can't tell you the most sensitive matters which is too personal..

I wish I would never wake up from my sleep later because I don't want to hear sad news anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment